Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to 2012

I am going to talk alot about my stuff. I have been thinking lately that I have too much stuff. Can I say that louder, TOO MUCH STUFF. I have accumulated stuff of my own, I inherited a lot of stuff from Grandpas house, I also got a bunch of stuff from Auntie Alice's place when she moved into the home. These households were dismantled several years ago, I still haven't dealt with the stuff. Just so you all know I have a very dominant PackRat gene, I come from a long line of packrats. I am starting to get a little concerned about Hoarding. There are all these 'reality shows' about hoarding and they really scare me because more and more they are looking like my home.

Move into the solution, here is the start of mine.

Please bear with me as I learn how to post pictures and improve my writing skills. I am still a rookie at this blogging thing.

Feel free to comment, anything really. Let me know if you have specific interests that you are looking for stuff for, I likely have something. I have been collecting stuff for crafts I don't even know how to do.

Anyway, I am starting with Christmas cards. I work in retail and almost every year I get caught up in the after holiday sales and end up picking up a box or two of cards. I haven't sent out any cards in years, so they are building up (understatement). I have more than 300 cards that I am never going to use, anybody want them. I am going to bring my stash to the family gathering next weekend in hopes that some of them will find new homes.

For now this offer is open to family and friends in the Vancouver area. (including westcoast islands and lowermainland)

No comments:

Post a Comment