Friday, January 13, 2012

I got motivated today to start cleaning up my crafts and quilting stuff. It is kinda tough when I have no extra energy to spend on home type tasks.

I am starting with the stuff I am working on now (or have been, translate UFO's). Just getting organized is such a task. A little overwhelming to say the least, I haven't been very good at keeping things together, like with like. So it really is all over the place. Kinda like my brain right now.

I pulled out my ironing board... Because I picked up a new cover for it on clearance, for like 3 bucks. Got that fitted on. It inspired me to tidy up a little and it looks much better... see!!! (wish I had taken a before pic)



I went out for coffee with a friend yesterday and was telling her about my design stuff and how I have my big project on the wall right now. So here is a pic, to show off a little.
This Half of the pieces. All the blocks are overlapping, they will be square(ish) in the finished quilt, my wall isn't big enough to hold them all edge to edge. But this gives a pretty good idea of what it will look like. The top two rows are stitched into blocks, the third row is cut and ready to piece together, the fourth row, is just messy, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment