Monday, January 30, 2012

This blog is about my decluttering. Over the past few weeks I have realized that there is more to declutter than physical stuff. I am going to do one of those difficult personal decluttering things today, I am going to return the dvd's I borrowed from my now ex-boyfriend. I have been worrying about doing this for about a month now, way too long. I know that stalling on it is holding me back and that I am only hurting myself in the process. There is a lot of emotional garbage attached to this particular situation that I am having trouble processing. These dvd's are sitting by my front door reminding me everyday that I have not dealt with the hurt that this man has caused me, not to mention that every once in a while I get a text message from him demanding that I return them 'tonight'. I am tired of reacting to these messages and want the whole situation to be finished. So I made a date with a friend to do it today, Monday. I am still pretty anxious, but it needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment