Sunday, July 15, 2012

I have noticed lately, (and months past) that some of the Quilting Bloggers post their 'finishes' for the quarter.

I figure there must be something more to this but don't have time right now to figure it out.

So I am going to post my own 'finishes' for this quarter.

(How long is a quarter? Is it really only 3 months?)

I am going to start small. I have a huge amount of WIP, for the time I have been quilting compared to the time that I quilt. I guess I could blame it on the ADD, but I hate to place blame.

I started this in 2009. I am making a quilted checkerboard for my nephew. (He now has a little brother) So Nephews. Maybe they can get it for Christmas...


I need a pouch for my laptop, so I have started to put together something out of my favorite colors. I am keeping this one secret, cause I am really excited about it. But here is my idea bundle...  (I don't actually want to get this one 'finished'. I want to get one side of it finished.)



It looks SO purple, it actually is a burgundy wine color, I hate the way a flash distorts colors. This is a pair of dress slacks from the nineties, that I hacked up and am going to make a new bag out of. I am thinking black for the trims etc. 


How does this relate to Downsizing? I have too much on the go, so if I get some stuff done/finished maybe my head won't be so cluttered. Or maybe I am just using it as an excuse to do some quilting. 

Well Happy Sunday. I gotta go now, so much to do, so little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment